Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 is a free Android Game developed by ELECTRONIC ARTS, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Play the award-winning hit action-strategy adventure where you meet, greet, and defeat legions of hilarious zombies from the dawn of time, to the end of days. Amass an army of amazing plants, supercharge them with Plant Food, and devise the ultimate plan to protect your brain.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
Winner: Best Mobile Game at E3 – Game Informer
Winner: Best Mobile Game 2013 – Mashable
Winner: Game of the Year 2013 – Slide to Play
DISCOVER HUNDREDS OF PLANTS AND ZOMBIES
Collect your favorite lawn legends, like Sunflower and Peashooter, along with hundreds of other horticultural hotshots, including creative bloomers like Lava Guava and Laser Bean. Go toe-to-missing-toe with a massive array of zombies at every turn, like Jetpack Zombie and Mermaid Imp – you’ll even have to protect your brain from rampant Zombie Chickens!
GROW POWERFUL PLANTS
Earn Seed Packets as you play and use them to fuel your plants like never before. Power up attacks, double-down defenses, speed up planting time, and even gain entirely new abilities. Boost your plants to ensure those zombies are lawn-gone!
JOURNEY THROUGH SPACE AND TIME
Battle across 11 crazy worlds, from Ancient Egypt to the Far Future, and beyond. With more than 300 levels, ultra-challenging endless zones, fun mini-games, and daily Piñata Party events, there’s always a new challenge to complete. Plus, ready your best defenses – Dr. Zomboss is waiting to take you on at the end of every world!
EXPLORE MORE WITH THE TRAVEL LOG
Stumped about where to go next? Consult your Travel Log to embark on exciting Quests created just for you. Complete Scheduled Quests before time runs out, or take on a series of Epic Quests and earn special rewards.
By installing this game, you consent to its installation and the installation of any game updates or upgrades released through your platform. You can turn off automatic updates through your device settings, but if you do not update your app, you may experience reduced functionality.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Messenger Kids – Safer Video Calls and Texting New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 on PC
To download and install Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 on PC.
Download Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Plants vs. Zombies™ 2, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Plants vs. Zombies™ 2 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.