Plant Identification – Identify plants is a free Android App developed by AppBox, Inc, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Plant Identification – Identify plants PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Plant identification helps you identify the flowers, plants & trees around you in a snap. Discovery & identification 391,000+ species of plants can help you learn more about nature!
• Identify flowers, plants , weeds & trees by Picture & camera
• Discover species new to you both near and far
• Record your own observations and collection your plant with awesome home design artwork.
• Discover plant gallery details.
• and more…
Fast and simply. Download and learn more about nature around you.
Ask about our opinion, Plant Identification – Identify plants provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Rugo – Icon Pack Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Plant Identification – Identify plants on PC
To download and install Plant Identification – Identify plants for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Plant Identification – Identify plants on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Plant Identification – Identify plants on PC.
Download Plant Identification – Identify plants for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Plant Identification – Identify plants Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Plant Identification – Identify plants, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Plant Identification – Identify plants on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.