PLANK! is the newest Arcade release developed and published by Kwalee Ltd. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on PLANK! PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Endlessly fun and addictive!
Tap and hold to place your plank.
Make it too long or too short and see your character fall!
Keep planking your way to higher and higher scores.
Unlock crazy new characters along your journey!
Join the fun and walk the PLANK!
A hilarious arcade game from the makers of SPILLZ, TENS! and more!
PLANK! provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Superstar high school makeup Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install PLANK! on PC
To download and install PLANK! for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type PLANK! on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy PLANK! on PC.
Download PLANK! for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More PLANK! Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using PLANK!, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running PLANK! on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.