Planet O – Icon Pack is a free Android App developed by A1 Design, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Planet O – Icon Pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
How to setting ?
-> Download launcher & set it as your default home.
-> Apply Icon pack to Launcher
-> Change launcher settings as follows :
– Portrait gird : 5×4
– Portrait gird : 6×4
– Drawer background transparency : 0-10%
– Number of dock icons : 5
– Icon size 140%
– Icon font : system
– Full HD 192 x 192px
– 1.350+ Flat Icons.
– Compatible with Multi Launcher
– No Advertising
– Monthly updates
– Help and FAQ section
Please, if you have any issues with the app, send me an email before writing a negative review or refund. I would help you immediately quickly
Apex , ADW , Go , TSF , Holo , Nova , Holo for ICS , Lucid , Pro , KK , Hola , Solo , Smart , Action , M , N , Etc , Inspire , UI 5.0 , Lollipop , L , Dodol , AdwEx , Atom , Aviate , Themer , CM Theme Engine , Mini , Nemus , S , Next , Nine , Unicon , Epic , ABC , Evie , LG Home , Nougat , V , Zero , Arrow…
and most others that have icon pack support.
If you do not see your application launcher in the list then apply it within your launcher
=> You can also apply icon pack from the respective launcher's theme / icon settings
• Google Now Launcher do not support any icon packs.
• GO Launcher doesn't support Icon Masking and Icon Upon.
• With latest update LG HOME does not support icon pack on some devices.
Follow us and update app on
Planet O – Icon Pack provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Rhythmic Gymnastics Dream Team: Girls Dance New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Planet O – Icon Pack on PC
To download and install Planet O – Icon Pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Planet O – Icon Pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Planet O – Icon Pack on PC.
Download Planet O – Icon Pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Planet O – Icon Pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Planet O – Icon Pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Planet O – Icon Pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.