Planes Live – Flight Status Tracker & Radar is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Planes Live – Flight Status Tracker & Radar PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Planes Live is an easy-to-use flight tracker and aircraft radar app. It keeps you up to date with the status of your flight with the help of integrated plane radar. Check easily when it's time to go pick up your family members or beloved ones from the airport. Don’t miss your plane – use detailed flight status information. Watch aircraft move on the map with the help of flight radar in real-time.
Turn your device into a powerful flight tracker with integrated flight radar!
With Planes Live you can:
– Get detailed flight schedule with real-time aircraft departure and arrival information;
– Be prepared for your flight: find Terminal and Gate updates with handy alerts;
– Search for particular flights, airports, and locations on the world map with built-in flight radar;
– Get notified about flight delays or other changes: be aware of the flight status, canceled flights, new departure and arrival time, and more;
– Check the weather forecast for a particular location or airport;
– Track flights on the world map online all over the world: from aircraft characteristics and pictures to its route and schedule.
Planes Live Premium Features:
* Unlimited number of alerts: get notified about air traffic;
* Terminal, Check-In, Gate and Baggage info;
* No Ads.
The app tracks flights for numerous airports including:
All the major US airports:
Hartsfield-Jackson (ATL), Los Angeles (LAX), O'Hare (ORD), Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Denver International (DEN), John F. Kennedy International (JFK), San Francisco International (SFO), Charlotte (CLT) and much more;
30,000+ International Airports, including:
Heathrow, Beijing, Dubai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Hong Kong, Frankfurt, Istanbul, Soekarno-Hatta and others;
1,500+ International Airlines:
American, Delta, United, Southwest, Air Canada, JetBlue, KLM, Ryanair, China Eastern, Lufthansa, Emirates, etc.
Planes Live is an air traffic tracker that will show all important info about your flight on a real-time map. Download the aircraft radar for free today and track flights around the globe!
– Europe: up to 95% of the continent.
– South America: up to 90% of ADS-B coverage for airplanes.
– North America: close to 100% coverage of transmitter-enabled airplanes; 100% of data delivered with a delay of up to 5 minutes.
– Africa: major coverage of South Africa; partial coverage of the rest of the continent.
– Australia: 100% coverage.
– Asia: coverage of mainly densely populated areas.
– Oceania: 100% coverage.
The flight tracker app uses data from several providers, which is collected from aircraft equipped with ADS-B transmitters. ADS-B is not used by all airlines or aircraft. Due to technical limitations on how flight data is collected, it might be incomplete in some cases. We are working to improve this to provide you with the most accurate air traffic and flight information.
You can choose from different subscription options.
* A subscription with a free trial will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless you cancel the subscription before the end of the free trial period.
* Cancel a free trial or subscription anytime through your account settings on the Google Play Store and continue to enjoy the premium content until the end of the free-trial period or paid subscription!
California Privacy Notice: https://weatherornotapps.com/privacyPolicy#h
Planes Live – Flight Status Tracker & Radar provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Unblock Websites on a Mac with a VPN [Guide]
Download and Install Planes Live – Flight Status Tracker & Radar on PC
To download and install Planes Live – Flight Status Tracker & Radar for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Planes Live – Flight Status Tracker & Radar on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Planes Live – Flight Status Tracker & Radar on PC.
Download Planes Live – Flight Status Tracker & Radar for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Planes Live – Flight Status Tracker & Radar Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Planes Live – Flight Status Tracker & Radar, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Planes Live – Flight Status Tracker & Radar on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.