Pixelful Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go is the newest Personalization release developed and published by Ciao Studio. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pixelful Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
PIXELFUL ICON PACK
The first and only icon pack developed for transform the icons of any device, in the better style you have ever seen.
• This is not an official product but it's developed by Ciao Studio to give a harmonious and clean look to any device;
• This is an icon pack and requires a custom launcher to work. Pixel Launcher or any other launcher that is factory installed do NOT support icon packs (except LG Home, Xperia Home, OnePlus Launcher and Asus ZenUI). There is no possible way to support a launcher that doesn't support theming options. Please do not ask regarding this matter;
• LG Home doesn't support icon packs with a lot of icons and LG breaks support to standard icon packs in Nougat system based.
• The true first icon pack with a Pixelful look;
• Best quality at a very low price;
• More than 4800 icons inspired by Android 11 style;
• High resolution icons good also on 4K screens;
• The only one where the icons are not distorted but remain faithful to the originals;
• Turn every icon in rounded style thanks to icons masking for unthemed icons;
• 230 great high-quality wallpapers available on cloud;
• A lot of alternative icons to choose from;
• Supported by a lot of Launchers;
• Built-in request tool for request missing icons;
• Frequently updates with new icons;
• Supported by Muzei Live Wallpapers;
• Material style exclusive clock widget;
• Dynamic calendars icon according to the day of the month (on launchers that support it).
From Pixelful Icon Pack you can select the following launcher: ABC, Action, ADW, Apex, Atom, Aviate, Evie, GO, Holo, Holo HD, LG Home, Lucid, M, Mini, Next, Nougat, Nova, Smart, Solo, V, ZenUI, Zero.
It can also be used in many more launchers that support icon packs but aren’t specified within the application itself, for example: Arrow, ASAP, Cobo, Flick, iTop, KK, Lawnchair, Line, Mesh, MN, N, New, Open, Peek, S e Z Launcher, in Xperia Home and in CyanogenMod Theme Engine.
FREE ICONS REQUEST
• In each update, icons are updated and new ones are added, based on users requests made using the dedicated built-in tool;
• After making an icons request, you need to be patient because every day are received a lot of them;
• The requests are analyzed and the icons are added for apps which meet certain requirements like having a good number of downloads.
To get the same style of screenshots, you have to follow these steps using Nova Launcher:
• Desktop -> Width padding -> Large
• Desktop -> Searchbar style -> Select the one in the screenshots, trasparency 20%
• Desktop -> Page indicator -> Line
• App & widget drawers -> Swipe to open -> On
• App & widget drawers -> Card background -> Off
• App & widget drawers-> Background -> White, trasparency 10%
• Dock -> Dock Background -> Rectangle, white, trasparency 60%
• Dock -> Searchbar in dock -> Below icons
• Dock -> Width padding -> Large
• Folders -> Folder background -> Select the first
Thanks to Axi K. for some icons designed for us by him and to Dani Mahardhika for CandyBar.
Pixelful Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Q Master – Quotes & Text Design on images Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Pixelful Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go on PC
To download and install Pixelful Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pixelful Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pixelful Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go on PC.
Download Pixelful Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pixelful Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pixelful Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pixelful Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.