Pixel Soldiers: Waterloo is the newest Strategy release developed and published by Jolly Pixel. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pixel Soldiers: Waterloo PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Pixel Soldiers: Waterloo is a tactical turn based strategy game set during the late Napoleonic Wars.
Become a Napoleonic General and take control of either the British, Prussian or French armies in scenarios starting with Napoleon’s crossing of the frontier into Belgium and ending with the Battle of Waterloo. Easy to play and difficult to master, Pixel Soldiers is a game for wargamers and casual gamers alike.
*Command your armies with ease.
*Difficult to master in-depth strategy.
*Morale system: Units that take casualties may go into disorder or break and run depending on their morale.
*Includes British, French and Prussian campaigns, with historical scenarios leading up to the battle and culminating with the assault of the Imperial Guard at Waterloo.
*Many different types of units complete with individual uniforms (see the Coldstream Guards, 95th Rifles and Imperial Guard and many more in all their pixel glory!)
STRATEGY AND TACTICS
Use the terrain to your advantage: Keep vulnerable units behind ridges or hide them in trees. Turn nearby villages and farmhouses into defensive bastions.
Use your artillery for long range fire support or risk placing them near the enemy to use murderous canister shot.
Place your cavalry on the flanks or keep them in reserve for a devastating counter attack.
Use your various Infantry well. The 95th and Kings German Legion Rifles can outmatch any other at long range, whereas the Guardsmen and Imperial Guard are best suited for close range gritty fighting.
Will you push your troops forward and seize the initiative? Or will you set up a defensive line, await reinforcements and let the enemy come to you?
These and many more questions you will need to ask yourself. There are many ways to win the game.
HOW TO PLAY
Tap to select a unit. Tap again to move or attack!
Long press on a unit or tap a unit's description to see more information
Pinch zoom in and out of the battle to get a better view.
Long press anywhere to check line of sight.
These are the basic controls to get you started. There is also a tutorial that can be accessed at any time.
I want this game to be as good and as fun as it possibly can be so if you have any questions or ideas let me know! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask about our opinion, Pixel Soldiers: Waterloo provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: LANDLORD GO Business Simulator Games – Investing the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Pixel Soldiers: Waterloo on PC
To download and install Pixel Soldiers: Waterloo for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pixel Soldiers: Waterloo on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pixel Soldiers: Waterloo on PC.
Download Pixel Soldiers: Waterloo for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pixel Soldiers: Waterloo Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pixel Soldiers: Waterloo, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pixel Soldiers: Waterloo on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.