Pixel Painter is a free Android App developed by Dio Alias Games, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pixel Painter PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
(without ads) Pixel Painter – online game where you have to compete with other players in a drawing!
The round starts and you get given a theme, the goal is to make a drawing based on the given theme in 5 minutes using a bunch of tools like pencil, eraser, spray, square and circle shapes, line, bomb(erases everything), undo and redo tools. But you are not alone: other players are drawing their paintings in front of you! There is a voting for the best picture after the round is over. The painting with the most votes wins the game!
2 game modes: Battle of Painters and Draw & Guess aka Charades
Ask about our opinion, Pixel Painter provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Use The Steam Link App To Play Steam Games On Your Phone [Guide]
Download and Install Pixel Painter on PC
To download and install Pixel Painter for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pixel Painter on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pixel Painter on PC.
Download Pixel Painter for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pixel Painter Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pixel Painter, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pixel Painter on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.