Pixel Icons is a free Personalization App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pixel Icons PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
– 1300+ Handcrafted vector icons
– Material design colors and style
– 7 Cloud wallpapers
– Dynamic calendar icons
– Support for over 20+ launchers
– Request tool
– Weekly updates
Pixel Icons is a material, circular and innovative icon pack, inspired by the icons of the new Google Pixel Launcher.
Lawnchair, Action, ADW, ADW Ex, Apex, Aviate, LineageOS, Go, Holo, Holo ICS, KK, L, Lucid, Mini, Next, Nova, S, Smart, Smart Pro, Solo, TSF, Unicon…
– This is an icon pack and requires a custom launcher to work. Pixel Launcher or any other launcher that is factory installed do NOT support icon packs (except LG Home, Xperia Home, OnePlus Launcher and Asus ZenUI). There is no possible way to support a launcher that doesn't support theming options.
– LG Home doesn't support icon packs with a lot of icons and LG breaks support to standard icon packs in Nougat system based.
The in-app purchases are ONLY for donation. There are no pro/unlocked/premium icon requests in this icon pack.
Requesting for icons:
Use the built-in icon request tool found inside the dashboard to request for icons!
Suggestions and ideas:
If you have an idea or would like to have an icon changed for any reason. Feel free to email me at email@example.com
Pixel Icons provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: FPS Shooting Master on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Pixel Icons on PC
To download and install Pixel Icons for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pixel Icons on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pixel Icons on PC.
Download Pixel Icons for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pixel Icons Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pixel Icons, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pixel Icons on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.