PixBit – Pixel Icon Pack is the newest Personalization release developed and published by myAP. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on PixBit – Pixel Icon Pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This icon pack is being made by Vukašin Anđelković.
• 1840+ icons included.
• 5 Pixel KWGT Pro Widgets.
• 1 Clock widget.
• 20 Pixel Art Wallpapers.
• Support for 25 launchers
(Action Launcher, Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, Atom Launcher, Aviate Launcher, Go Launcher, KK Launcher, Next Launcher, Solo Launcher, Smart Launcher, LG Home, ADW Launcher…)
• Blueprint dashboard made by Jahir Fiquitiva
• Muzei Support
All icons are made in the highest definition available for Android devices (so far). So they should look clean and sharp.
If you wish to use an alternative icon for a specific app, you can do so by holding down the specific icon, this will bring up a small popup allowing you to edit the icon and the name. From there, select the icon, this will show another popup then select PixBit Prime and choose your preferred icon.
If you find some icons which aren't appealing, please join the community and let me know instead of giving a bad rating. Links can be found in the description.
Google Now Launcher and Pixel Launcher?!
Google Now Launcher and Pixel Launcher are stock launchers and they do not support icon packs.
+ Means that the number isn't exact and that it got/could get bigger with updates but the listing hasn't been updated yet.
For more info and support contact me via email or follow Google+ community. Also, don't forget to follow me on my Google+ profile!
Google+ Profile: https://goo.gl/6NDTQt
If you have any further questions/complaints contact me via email.
PixBit – Pixel Icon Pack provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Find The Logo For A Website [Guide]
Download and Install PixBit – Pixel Icon Pack on PC
To download and install PixBit – Pixel Icon Pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type PixBit – Pixel Icon Pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy PixBit – Pixel Icon Pack on PC.
Download PixBit – Pixel Icon Pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More PixBit – Pixel Icon Pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using PixBit – Pixel Icon Pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running PixBit – Pixel Icon Pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.