PilotWeather is the newest Weather release developed and published by Sparkling Apps. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on PilotWeather PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get current and precise weather conditions (METAR) as well as weather forecasts (TAF), which are used by pilots for their flight preparations. You can choose worldwide airport weather stations from the built-in database by either name, ICAO or IATA code. Data will be shown in its original format or fully decoded into easy understandable texts.
** NOTE: in order to display temperatures in Fahrenheit, switch off "Show original units"!
– shows additional information like sunrise/sunset, station location/elevation, timezone, and daylight saving adjustment
– optionally displays all times in GMT or in the station's local time
– supports US and metric units
– display/adding of nearby stations
NEW: Also check out our latest 'Sky MET', a visually stunning and feature rich application for pilots, by pilots.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced PilotWeather first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install PilotWeather on PC
To download and install PilotWeather for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type PilotWeather on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy PilotWeather on PC.
Download PilotWeather for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More PilotWeather Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using PilotWeather, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running PilotWeather on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.