Pigment – Coloring Book is a free Android App developed by Pixite LLC, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pigment – Coloring Book PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Coloring has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety. Just 5-10 minutes of coloring can provide the same benefits as meditation, and help you practice mindfulness, live in the moment, enhance concentration, and encourage your creative side.
So take a break, and relax with Pigment, the ultimate coloring book app. You can choose to 'tap and fill' or immerse yourself in Pigment's unique coloring experience that lets you color like you would on paper, with 21 different pencils, markers and brushes.
Pigment has the largest collection of professionally-drawn illustrations including flowers, mermaids, animals, landscapes, mandalas and so much more!
Once you're done coloring you can easily share your creations with friends and family, and even print them out.
* The largest artwork collection available in an app with over 2,200 professionally illustrated pages to color. New pages added weekly!
* Pigment is the only coloring book app that simulates pencil, markers, and paintbrush strokes for a realistic coloring experience
* Pigment offers 'tap-to-fill' and traditional coloring modes
* Unlimited number of colors using the professionally curated palettes and innovative shade control
* Subscribe to Premium Access for unlimited access to the entire library, premium brushes, and exclusive color palettes
* Share your finished coloring pages by email, SMS, Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks
* Fully supports finger and third-party Android stylus inputs
Pigment – Coloring Book provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Exclude A File From Windows Defender On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Pigment – Coloring Book on PC
To download and install Pigment – Coloring Book for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pigment – Coloring Book on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pigment – Coloring Book on PC.
Download Pigment – Coloring Book for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pigment – Coloring Book Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pigment – Coloring Book, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pigment – Coloring Book on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.