PICTAIL – Mojito is the newest Photography release developed and published by JP Brothers, Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on PICTAIL – Mojito PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
★ We are restricting illegal APK use through mandatory updates.
Please refrain from obtaining APK files through illegal means, resulting in disadvantages.
A cocktail-themed camera app series, Pictail
Take photos and videos with filters sweet like a cocktail
Pictail is easy to use for selfies, videos, and scenic photos
– Real-time beautification for amazing selfies
– High resolution camera
– Unlimited videos with Pictail filters
– Full screen, 3:4, 1:1 ratio camera
– Edit photos from your album with Pictail filters
– Camera: permissions for shooting photos and videos
– Mic: permissions for shooting videos
– Gallery: permissions for saving and managing photos and videos
– Location: permissions for adding location info to photo detail
PICTAIL – Mojito provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Rocket Royale PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install PICTAIL – Mojito on PC
To download and install PICTAIL – Mojito for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type PICTAIL – Mojito on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy PICTAIL – Mojito on PC.
Download PICTAIL – Mojito for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More PICTAIL – Mojito Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using PICTAIL – Mojito, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running PICTAIL – Mojito on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.