PicSay Pro – Photo Editor is a free Android App developed by Shinycore, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on PicSay Pro – Photo Editor PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Spice up the pictures on your phone with this award winning photo editor!
Sharpen, remove red eye, crop & straighten, distort, insert cutouts of other pictures, paint, make color splash out of black-and-white pictures, add text, word balloons, apply effects like Cross Process, Lomo, Vignette, faux HDR, Tilt-shift, Pencil Sketch, and much more.
Supports high resolution editing up to 13MP for devices that can handle it.
PicSay Pro – Photo Editor provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Medici: Video chat & message patients securely PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install PicSay Pro – Photo Editor on PC
To download and install PicSay Pro – Photo Editor for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type PicSay Pro – Photo Editor on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy PicSay Pro – Photo Editor on PC.
Download PicSay Pro – Photo Editor for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More PicSay Pro – Photo Editor Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using PicSay Pro – Photo Editor, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running PicSay Pro – Photo Editor on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.