Pick Me Up™ is a free Android Game developed by tastypill, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pick Me Up™ PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Have you ever wanted to be a ride share driver?
Pick up and drop off customers to earn money and level up. Explore the world and discover new monuments.
How To Play:
– Tap and hold to drive
– Release to brake
– Avoid crashing
– Collect cash and unlock cool cars
VIP Access offers a weekly subscription for $5.99 after a 3 day free trial. Upon purchase of this subscription, you will immediately receive: 3 elite cars, 200% in-game cash earned, 250 in-game cash bonus daily and remove all ads. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after purchase confirmation. Your subscription is renewed unless you turn it off at least 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will be charged for renewal as well. See below links for more information.
The prices are set for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency.
Canceling your Subscription
Please visit this link: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid
For our terms of service visit: http://tastypill.com/tos
For any additional question, please contact us at: email@example.com
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Pick Me Up™ first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Xperia Lounge New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Pick Me Up™ on PC
To download and install Pick Me Up™ for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pick Me Up™ on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pick Me Up™ on PC.
Download Pick Me Up™ for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pick Me Up™ Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pick Me Up™, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pick Me Up™ on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.