Piano Practice Assistant is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Piano Practice Assistant PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
• Keep track of your entire repertoire, down to subsections of sections of pieces
• Practice the parts that need the most work
• Use scientific "best practices" of spaced repetition and interleaving to maximize the effectiveness of your practice time
Piano Practice Assistant is a spaced repetition and interleaved practice system for musicians.
Think of it as a simple practice journal combined with an intelligent music tutor. Amateur and professional musicians use it to master pieces more effectively and to keep their repertoire in top shape. By using our practice planning algorithm based on the principles of spaced repetition and interleaved practice, you'll make the most of your practice time and build strong habits of deliberate practice. Originally designed for pianists, Piano Practice Assistant is now used by musicians of all instruments to structure and log their practice.
Why? Too often our musical practice suffers from problems:
– We play the fun parts over and over, neglecting tricky parts that need more practice
– We play a piece from start to finish, ignoring mistakes or maybe correcting them once, even though this is effectively “practicing” the mistakes and reinforcing them in muscle memory
– We try to cram a passage into memory by playing it over and over all at once, even though this has been shown to be ineffective
– We allow our old favorite to become rusty, and it takes much more work to polish than if we had just revisited it even once every few months
– We allow ourselves to plateau, rather than constantly push at the edges of our abilities
– We practice without concrete goals in mind, with no feedback cycle in place, and without countless other well-studied elements of effective practice
Piano Practice Assistant is an intelligent music practice journal designed to help with all of these obstacles and many others. If you use it to keep track of your repertoire and practice sessions, it will intelligently suggest when, what, and how to practice. Decades of research tells us that techniques like interleaved practice, spaced repetition, and deliberate practice can improve our learning and memory, yet often we do the exact opposite, to the detriment of our music. We’ve taken this research and used it to design a tool to help amateur and professional musicians alike improve the quality of their practice and bring better music to the world. For more information, see our website at www.pianopracticeassistant.com.
Piano Practice Assistant works by keeping a log of what you've practiced, when, and how well you played it, from the big-picture level all the way down to the level of the short phrases and passages that make up a piece. It allows you to build better practice habits by randomizing the order in which you practice those passages or by focusing mainly on passages you found difficult or haven't played in a while.
The app also comes with a helpful example piece divided into sections and subsections (Mozart Piano Sonata No. 14 in C minor, K. 457), as well as tips for practicing with Piano Practice Assistant.
It can take time to see a change to your practice routine pay off, so we honor requests for full refunds within 30 days of purchase if you are not satisfied.
Piano Practice Assistant provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Alexis Icon Pack New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Piano Practice Assistant on PC
To download and install Piano Practice Assistant for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Piano Practice Assistant on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Piano Practice Assistant on PC.
Download Piano Practice Assistant for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Piano Practice Assistant Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Piano Practice Assistant, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Piano Practice Assistant on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.