Photographer's companion Pro is the newest Photography release developed and published by Stef Software. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Photographer's companion Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
THIS IS THE AD-FREE VERSION OF PHOTOGRAPHER'S COMPANION WITH MORE FEATURES.
This application will help you to abandon the automatic mode of your cameras that does not do everything and control everything. For more experienced photographers, it can simplify the settings by doing the calculations for you.
In any case, it is not a magic application to make beautiful pictures every time, but it will allow you to find a basic setting to refine to get the best picture you think.
It is aimed at professional or amateur photographers (basic knowledge is required) and offers the tools to:
– Calculate the alternative/equivalent exposure (manages the ND filter and long exposures)
– Calculate the depth of field, hyperfocal and simulation of Bokeh
– Calculate the field of view
– Calculate the shutter speed to freeze the motion of a subject
– Capture/Photograph sunrise/sunset, the golden hour and the blue hour
– Get the position of the sun, time of sunrise/sunset, golden hours, blue hours and monthly calendar
– Capture/Photograph the moon based on the phase of the day
– Capture/Photograph moonlit landscapes
– Capture/Photograph lunar eclipse
– Get the position of the moon, the hour of moonrise/moonset and the monthly calendar
– Capture/Photograph the stars, the milky way without or with star trails (Simulator)
– Capture/Photograph the northern lights
– Capture/Photograph the lightning and the fireworks
– Calculate the best setting for an EV (exposure value) given
– Calculate distance or aperture with a flash
– Calculate the optimum settings according to the lighting of the place (Light Meter), the reflectance (albedo) of the subject and measure light color temperature (requires RGB light sensor)
– Calculate for the macro photo the possible magnification with a close-up lens or an extension tube
– Calculate the print size
– Time lapse
– Planner for landscape photos
– Black and white film developing
– Calculate the reciprocity failure
– Get/Set the characteristics of a camera (sensor size, crop factor, sensor resolution, ISO range, shutter speed range, circle of confusion) and set your favorites
. Augmented reality for the Sun, the Moon and the Milky Way
. Bubble level
. Photographic composition (rule of thirds, diagonal, triangle, golden ratio, golden spiral)
. Compose your photos with the colors (chromatic circle)
– Film sensitivity table (ISO, ASA, DIN, GOST)
– Night mode
– Data Import/Export
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you have ideas for changes, improvements, any bugs or for translations (firstname.lastname@example.org).
16 languages available: EN, AR, CS, DE, ES, FR, IT, NL, PL, PT, RU, SL, TR, VI, ZH, ZH-TW
Photographer's companion Pro provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Crunchyroll on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Photographer's companion Pro on PC
To download and install Photographer's companion Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Photographer's companion Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Photographer's companion Pro on PC.
Download Photographer's companion Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Photographer's companion Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Photographer's companion Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Photographer's companion Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.