Photo Translator – translate pictures by camera is the newest Tools release developed and published by EVOLLY.APP. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Photo Translator – translate pictures by camera PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Turn your camera into a Translator.
Just take a photo and get the translation. The translated text will be rendered right on the original text in the photo.
√ Auto Language Detection
√ Unlimited Photo Translation
√ Most advanced OCR technology
√ 100+ languages supported
√ Translated text are rendered right on the original text in the photo
Translations are supported between the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bashkir, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin, Taiwan), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (The Netherlands), English (Australian), English (Canada), English (India), English (UK), English (US), Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, French (Canada), Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Moldavian, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Punjabi, Querétaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Spanish (Mexican), Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Udmurt, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Yucatec Maya , Zulu.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Photo Translator – translate pictures by camera first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Infinity Dungeon VIP New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Photo Translator – translate pictures by camera on PC
To download and install Photo Translator – translate pictures by camera for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Photo Translator – translate pictures by camera on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Photo Translator – translate pictures by camera on PC.
Download Photo Translator – translate pictures by camera for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Photo Translator – translate pictures by camera Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Photo Translator – translate pictures by camera, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Photo Translator – translate pictures by camera on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.