Photo Scanner by Photomyne is a free Android App developed by Photomyne Ltd., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Photo Scanner by Photomyne PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Photomyne is the fastest and easiest way to turn photographs into live digital records, and to share them with others. Download to see the magic of powerful scanning action, built with cutting edge AI technology.
This free app offers a taste of what Photomyne has to offer. Create up to three albums, and do up to 20 scan shots.
SIMPLY HOLD & CAPTURE – SCANNER WILL DO THE REST
* Scan multiple analog photographs in a single shot
* Scan an entire photo album in minutes
* Photo scanner auto-detects picture boundaries, auto-rotates sideways pics, crops and saves them into a digital album
EDIT & RESTORE NEWLY SCANNED PHOTOS
* Edit photos – add tags of location, dates and names
* Apply your choice of photo filters
* Add the story behind the photos: Give albums a title and/or date range
SAVE & SHARE YOUR REDISCOVERED MEMORIES
* Save photos to your phone or computer
* Share as many photos as you want via email, text message and more
* Share all your photos as a web gallery with friends and family
This app version offers the full utility power of Photomyne on one device. You will need to subscribe to a Photomyne account (in-app subscription) to unlock restrictions, access your photos on other devices or online, and to enjoy supporting cloud services.
Stop by and learn more at: photomyne.com
Ask about our opinion, Photo Scanner by Photomyne provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to rename Bluetooth devices on Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Photo Scanner by Photomyne on PC
To download and install Photo Scanner by Photomyne for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Photo Scanner by Photomyne on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Photo Scanner by Photomyne on PC.
Download Photo Scanner by Photomyne for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Photo Scanner by Photomyne Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Photo Scanner by Photomyne, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Photo Scanner by Photomyne on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.