Photo Editor Pro is a free Android App developed by Zentertain, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Photo Editor Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
* Photo Editor Pro is a powerful photo editor with many amazing effects and filters !
* A very comprehensive photo editor and pretty much everything you could ever want to do on your phone!
* There are so many effects, stickers and features to apply to your photos!
* Photo Editor Pro is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly be pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before
* Build in photo collage feature, Photo Editor Pro will give you the look you want in seconds.
* Our Facebook page:
* Our Instagram:
Transform photos with the tap of a finger. Use simple, yet powerful, photo editing tools to apply filters, adjust colors, and more!
+ One-tap auto enhance
+ Photo filters
+ Gorgeous photo effects and frames
+ Fun stickers
+ Color balance
+ Crop, rotate, and straighten your photo
+ Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation
+ Sharpen and blur
+ Color temperature ("Warmth")
+ Color Splash
+ Focus (Tilt Shift)
+ Draw and add text
+ Create your own memes
+ Photo collage feature help you combine multiple photos with various frame patterns
+ Share to social network
Note: the edited image is saved in "Album/Picture" or "File Manager/DCIM/Camera" or “Gallery/Picture"
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Photo Editor Pro first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Booking.com Travel Deals the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Photo Editor Pro on PC
To download and install Photo Editor Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Photo Editor Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Photo Editor Pro on PC.
Download Photo Editor Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Photo Editor Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Photo Editor Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Photo Editor Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.