Photo Cube Live Wallpaper is a free Android App developed by Dusk Jockeys, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Photo Cube Live Wallpaper PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This stunning Live Wallpaper features a rotating 3D photo cube showing pictures and photos from your albums.
Create and customise multiple cubes in your My Cubes gallery, and quickly swap between them.
Specify the exact pictures you want in Single and Custom style, or choose Album style and let Photo Cube randomly update the pictures from an SD card album.
Easily choose pictures from your phone, or from online galleries like Flickr and Picasa, seeing full 3D previews of your choices.
Shake your phone to bounce the cube around the screen, or to refresh your cube's picture from the album.
Quickly change the change the size, position, rotation style and speed of your photocube.
Select from a wide variety of beautiful frames that can be shown around your pictures.
Try a little photo-editing and add some special effects to your photos such as black & white, vintage, vignettes and other fun colour filters.
Choose a background image, background colour and add transparency and blur effects.
Share your cube creations with other Photo Cube users via Bluetooth or Email.
Take screenshots of your favourite cubes and share to Facebook, WhatsApp, Email and anywhere else.
Double tap the wallpaper to bring up the Quick Size and Position screen, simply drag your photo cube to the required size and position.
Backup your My Cubes gallery to and from SD card.
Example photos courtesy of photostock:
Ask about our opinion, Photo Cube Live Wallpaper provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Photo Cube Live Wallpaper on PC
To download and install Photo Cube Live Wallpaper for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Photo Cube Live Wallpaper on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Photo Cube Live Wallpaper on PC.
Download Photo Cube Live Wallpaper for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Photo Cube Live Wallpaper Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Photo Cube Live Wallpaper, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Photo Cube Live Wallpaper on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.