Phone is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Phone PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Improve your calling experience and call control by
updating the Phone app for your Android 7.0 (Nougat) or newer device. You’ll get Google Duo
video calling, spam protection, and caller ID.
GOOGLE DUO VIDEO CALLS
To make the highest quality one-to-one video call, simply tap from the call log, search,
or contacts card. Easily switch a voice call to a Duo video call with Google Duo installed and
See warnings about potential spam callers and report suspicious calls to help protect the
community from telemarketers, fraudsters, and spammers.
Know who’s calling before you pick up, with business names now visible on the call screen
along with their number.
Get the calls you want, and not the ones you don’t. You can now block numbers to prevent
Check your messages without having to call voicemail – view, playback and delete them right
from the Phone app and download the audio to your device.
No more switching apps or cumbersome copy and paste. Just find and call places right from the
search bar in the Phone app.
MINI CALL VIEW
Switching from a call shrinks the call screen so it can be moved while multitasking in other
See where you are when you’re calling for help — this feature makes it easier to see your
location when contacting emergency services.
Phone provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Dual Space – Multiple Accounts & Parallel APP the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Phone on PC
To download and install Phone for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Phone on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Phone on PC.
Download Phone for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Phone Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Phone, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Phone on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.