Phone Clone is a free Android App developed by Huawei Internet Services, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Phone Clone PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Free to use, completely wireless, easy four-step-migration & ultra-fast speed using local hotspot.
Transfer contacts, messages, photos, videos, music & apps from your old Android to your new Huawei Smartphone.
Transfer contacts, photos & videos from your iPhone to your new Huawei Smartphone.
Even more transfer capabilities from Huawei to Huawei Smartphones: Transfer contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, apps & app data, settings, alarms, memos, browser bookmarks & phone layout.
1 Completely new interface,more convenient operation;
2 Support onekey-match through scan QR Code for Android phone;
3 Support more system data ( Settings,Input method,Shortcuts,etc) migration ( only EMUI5.0 and above) ;
4 Reveal the cause of failure of data migration;
5 Fix some bugs;
If you installed V3.2.0 or lower version of Phone Clone on your old phone, you need to upgrade the version to V5.0.0 and above for use.
Phone Clone provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Manage Encfs Stashes On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Phone Clone on PC
To download and install Phone Clone for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Phone Clone on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Phone Clone on PC.
Download Phone Clone for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Phone Clone Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Phone Clone, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Phone Clone on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.