Phoenix for VK is the newest Social release developed and published by Phoenix Dev Team. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Phoenix for VK PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Phoenix was developed in order to bring fast, stable and comfortable usage of all VK services.
– no ads at all
– HTTP proxy support
– support for multiple accounts
– fast operations
– optional end-to-end encryption of messages
– modularity. You can turn on/off some sections (alike web version)
– optimized for tablets
You can access any recent information even without data connection
– fully customizable
– night mode(auto mode included)
– different emojis
– unread messages (messages are not being marked as read when entering the chat. You can make them read by tapping a message)
– recent chats (provides a fast access to recent chats from all over the app)
– quick reply and much more
The Phoenix source code is available at https://github.com/PhoenixDevTeam/Phoenix-for-VK, GNU GPLv3.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Phoenix for VK first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: food with love Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Phoenix for VK on PC
To download and install Phoenix for VK for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Phoenix for VK on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Phoenix for VK on PC.
Download Phoenix for VK for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Phoenix for VK Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Phoenix for VK, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Phoenix for VK on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.