Phase 10 is a free Card Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Phase 10 PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The official Phase 10 App on Google Play!
Race your opponents and complete your ten phases first, just make sure you don’t fall behind.
· The official Phase 10 App for Google Play
· Available in French, German, Spanish, & Italian
· Masters Edition available for added gameplay!
· High resolution graphics!
· 9 different opponents to choose from!
· Play easy, medium, or hard opponents!
Play one of the best-selling card games of all-time on the go! Fans of exciting and challenging card games have been playing Phase 10 for more than 30 years. Now you can take your game to the next phase anytime, anywhere!
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
Ask about our opinion, Phase 10 provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Five Nights at Freddy’s New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Phase 10 on PC
To download and install Phase 10 for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Phase 10 on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Phase 10 on PC.
Download Phase 10 for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Phase 10 Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Phase 10, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Phase 10 on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.