Persian Calendar is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Persian Calendar PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Free and open-source Persian Calendar with Compass/Qibla and Athan, and Dari, Kurdish, Azeri, Pashto, Arabic, Gilaki and English support. Supports Gregorian and Islamic calendars support also.
Works with TalkBack accessibility feature of Android also.
Please note that permanent date notification bar can be easily disabled from preference. Also features an optional Athan player.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Persian Calendar first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Learn words with Wozzol – Flashcards Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Persian Calendar on PC
To download and install Persian Calendar for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Persian Calendar on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Persian Calendar on PC.
Download Persian Calendar for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Persian Calendar Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Persian Calendar, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Persian Calendar on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.