Penny Finder is a free Shopping App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Penny Finder PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Welcome to Penny Finder! Where like-minded, savings savvy, penny pinching people come to find the latest and greatest penny finds!
Penny Finder crowdsources information from our users and catalogs items into a database…AKA we put them in a nice searchable table! You can:
– Scan a barcode and the app will tell you if an item is a penny based on other user's discoveries (This app is not a Price Scanner, it's a Penny Scanner)
– OFFLINE MODE: Our app will still work even if you have no internet, just make sure you have downloaded the list at least once.
– Add your own Penny Items to the list using our Penny Scanner.
– Post your finds on our Haul Wall.
Penny Finder provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Cash Show – Win Real Cash! Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Penny Finder on PC
To download and install Penny Finder for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Penny Finder on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Penny Finder on PC.
Download Penny Finder for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Penny Finder Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Penny Finder, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Penny Finder on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.