Pedometer winwalk – walk, sweat & win egift cards is a free Android App developed by GALA MIX Inc., especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pedometer winwalk – walk, sweat & win egift cards PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
winwalk is a free pedometer that counts your steps and rewards you with free egift cards from famous brands (Amazon, AMC, ebay, Domino's, Google Play, Nike, Starbucks, Target, Sephora, Walmart, etc)!
The more you walk, run, jump, sweat and burn calories, the healthier you get, the better the rewards!
The winning formula:
Easy-to-use pedometer + Great cash rewards + Beautiful design + safe & anonymous (no GPS, no email, no login) + 100% Free (no subscription) = Best pedometer, step counter & health app on Android!
The pedometer uses the phone's built-in sensor to count your steps. No GPS tracking, so it can greatly save battery. It also tracks your burned calories, walking distance and time.
Health, Fitness & Money!
Stay healthy, lose weight, get fit & win free gifts for getting in shape! winwalk is the ultimate pedometer that will motivate you to walk or run more every day!
🆓 Free & Easy-to-use Pedometer App
– Track and count steps automatically and accurately to improve your fitness: steps counter, walking distance, calories burned, active time.
– No GPS tracking, works for indoor exercises (gym, treadmill, crossfit) & outdoor activities (shopping, strolling, jogging) whether you walk, hike or run!
– Check your historical steps data; as well as personal records.
– No paid feature or subscription, it's all free!
💰 Get Paid to Walk, Run and Sweat
– Workout to improve your health & fitness and get rewarded!
– Earn up to 100 coins daily (1 coin/100 steps, 10,000 steps limit).
– Exchange your sweet coins for gift cards from top brands (Amazon, AMC, ebay, Domino's, Google Play, Nike, Starbucks, Target, Sephora, Walmart, etc) or try your luck with the lottery! Rewards are sent instantly!
– Don't forget to collect your coins before midnight to add them to your wallet.
– Earn more coins with missions, surveys, achievements or using the referral system.
😍 Beautiful Design & Customisation
– Simple and easy to use, no complex menus or UI.
– Beautiful stats and trends graphs.
– Customize the app background with colorful themes or wallpapers, or upload your own photos. Pimp up your app!
🔒 Safe, Anonymous and Secure
– No login, no personal information, no GPS (unlike Sweatcoin)!
– Lightweight app, very limited device permissions.
– No GPS tracking, easy on the battery.
✅ Starter guide
– Download & open winwalk pedometer, it counts your steps automatically (no login!).
– Every 100 steps you can claim 1 coin, with up to 100 sweet coins per day (10,000 steps).
– Tap the coin jumping on the step counter to collect it and add it to your wallet.
– Swipe left / right to access your profile or shop for rewards.
📑 Please note
– There is no GPS, wristband or smartwatch required, the pedometer just uses your phone's step sensor!
– winwalk can't be synced with other step counter & pedometer apps like Sweatcoin, Fitbit, Pacer, Runtopia, Samsung Health, Starva, Runister, MyFitnessPal, Runtastic, etc
– Some older devices don't have any step sensor; in such case we estimate the steps count based on accelerometer sensors. You may find some discrepancies with other pedometer apps, but we believe our algorithm is fairly accurate.
– The rewards can only be obtained and used if you reside in the country where winwalk is officially distributed! Also rewards can be added or removed from the in-app shop and lottery at any time, just check it out regularly.
– winwalk pedometer is totally free to use, but the app contains ads. Digital gift cards are like cash rewards, and while the app is 100% free is financed thanks to advertisements.
winwalk pedometer is exclusive to Android and only released in countries where gift cards are now available.
We hope winwalk will motivate you to walk daily! Just set your own goals and try to beat your past performances, you will eventually reach the 10,000 steps 😄
Pedometer winwalk – walk, sweat & win egift cards provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Turn Off Unlock For USB Accessories On iOS 12 [Guide]
Download and Install Pedometer winwalk – walk, sweat & win egift cards on PC
To download and install Pedometer winwalk – walk, sweat & win egift cards for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pedometer winwalk – walk, sweat & win egift cards on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pedometer winwalk – walk, sweat & win egift cards on PC.
Download Pedometer winwalk – walk, sweat & win egift cards for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pedometer winwalk – walk, sweat & win egift cards Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pedometer winwalk – walk, sweat & win egift cards, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pedometer winwalk – walk, sweat & win egift cards on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.