Pedestrian navigator is a free Maps & Navigation App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pedestrian navigator PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This app is a voice-based navigator.
"I'm going home" is primarily intended for trekking enthusiasts, since it's
a navigator for cross-country conditions. If you are afraid of getting lost
in the woods, in a desert or swamp, this is the app for you. If you like
fishing or taking your ATV out and exploring, this app will also be a great
asset for you.
Just set a waypoint or stick to the route you want to use for your return
(like in that tale about Hansel and Gretel) – and the app will guide you
back or to your waypoint, telling you where to turn with voice.
What is the difference from car navigators? It's simple – you need a map
for a car navigator. There are no maps or roads in a forest. The app does
not use maps for navigation, just the GPS signal and your waypoints used
for plotting your route. You can walk at any speed, the accuracy of
measurement will remain the same. Why does the app use voice instructions?
It's simple as well – for keeping your eyes and hands free for more
important things. If you keep looking at your car navigators' screen, one
or both of your hands must hold it, and you can't look in front of you,
which is important when you are out in the woods.
How different is it from the first version of "I'm going home"? The main
difference is the possibility to use the same route for your return, and
full voicing of the distance walked, remaining distance, elapsed time,
remaining time and the TTS system.
Does the app require an Internet connection? No, navigation does not
require an Internet connection, but it is used for some secondary functions.
How many routes or waypoints can it save? As many as needed and possible,
so it will only depend on the amount of memory your device has.
Pedestrian navigator provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: What Are These Icons In The Task Manager Status Column On Windows 10? [Guide]
Download and Install Pedestrian navigator on PC
To download and install Pedestrian navigator for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pedestrian navigator on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pedestrian navigator on PC.
Download Pedestrian navigator for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pedestrian navigator Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pedestrian navigator, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pedestrian navigator on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.