PeakVisor – 3D Maps & Peaks Identification is the newest Travel & Local release developed and published by Routes Software SRL. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on PeakVisor – 3D Maps & Peaks Identification PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
PeakVisor will make you a superhero of outdoors navigation by putting state-of-the-art 3D maps and mountain identification in the palm of your hand.
"PeakVisor is a seemingly magical app that instantly recognizes the name of any mountain peak that comes into view using a combination of your phone’s camera" – Atlas & Boots
"A lovely little app that uses your phone’s camera and the power of augmented reality to identify any mountain you aim the camera at." – Digital Trends
● Mountains Identification
Identify more than a million hills & mountains all over the world and get a detailed profile for each one of them, including altitude, topographic prominence, mountain range, what national parks or reserves it may belong to, as well as photos and Wikipedia articles. It is one of the most useful Augmented Reality technology applications on the market today.
● 3D Maps
Get your topo maps of the future. Cutting edge technology with high-precision terrain modeling allows simple, yet effective insight into the landscape of the mountains. It is the most convenient way to explore a mountainous area, its trails, summits, passes, viewpoints, and even parking areas.
● Hiking Route Planner
A vast network of worldwide hiking trails and walking pathways included in PeakVisor’s 3D Maps will help you compose a hiking route, which includes, evaluating the distance you can expect to hike, as well as a route’s elevation profile, and estimated time for completion. To help you plan your route we’ve included points of interest in our 3D Maps such as mountain huts, parking lots, cable cars, viewpoints, castles, etc.
● Everything works Offline
Internet connection is not a prerequisite for the PeakVisor app. All the data is downloadable and ready for use no matter where you are or what altitude you might be at.
● Identifying Mountains in Photos
If you have photos from previous hikes that you did not take through the app, you can still find out what peaks you saw by download your images into the PeakVisor app and adding a digital overlay of the mountains with names and altitudes of all the peaks in view.
● Photo Planning
PeakVisor’s Sun and Moon trajectories come super handy when planning the perfect time to take pictures.
PeakVisor is the Swiss army knife of outdoor adventure and will soon be indispensable to you future hiking needs. Just keep it in your backpack and you'll get value from it every time you’re on the trail!
If you have any questions or just feel like talking about mountains, please contact us at email@example.com
Ask about our opinion, PeakVisor – 3D Maps & Peaks Identification provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Use The ZFS File System On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install PeakVisor – 3D Maps & Peaks Identification on PC
To download and install PeakVisor – 3D Maps & Peaks Identification for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type PeakVisor – 3D Maps & Peaks Identification on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy PeakVisor – 3D Maps & Peaks Identification on PC.
Download PeakVisor – 3D Maps & Peaks Identification for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More PeakVisor – 3D Maps & Peaks Identification Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using PeakVisor – 3D Maps & Peaks Identification, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running PeakVisor – 3D Maps & Peaks Identification on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.