PD Pupil Distance for Eyeglasses & VR Headset is a free Android App developed by GlassifyMe, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on PD Pupil Distance for Eyeglasses & VR Headset PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
#1 Top Ranked App on Google Play for measuring Pupillary Distance.
PD Meter App by GlassifyMe is the perfect tool to measure your Pupillary Distance (PD) quickly and accurately. Simply take a picture holding a standard sized card with the magnetic strip facing the camera and let us do the rest.
Note: Using a credit card is NOT required, nor recommended. Please use a points or rewards card. The card is only used for the purpose of reference sizing.
What is PD?
PD, short for Pupillary Distance, is the distance between the center of your pupils in millimeters. This measurement is important during the manufacturing of your prescription glasses to ensure you get proper vision. This measurement is also needed for your VR
(Virtual Reality) headsets.
Why PD Meter App?
• Measure your Distance and Reading PD in 3 quick steps
• Automatically detects your eyes and pupils
• Advanced algorithm that calculates and gives precise results
• Take a selfie, ask a friend to take your picture, or import photo from gallery.
• Get exclusive discounts for shopping at GlassifyMe.com
** Watch the full video tutorial at https://youtu.be/eIuSNoEZWig
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced PD Pupil Distance for Eyeglasses & VR Headset first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Disc Golf Rival New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install PD Pupil Distance for Eyeglasses & VR Headset on PC
To download and install PD Pupil Distance for Eyeglasses & VR Headset for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type PD Pupil Distance for Eyeglasses & VR Headset on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy PD Pupil Distance for Eyeglasses & VR Headset on PC.
Download PD Pupil Distance for Eyeglasses & VR Headset for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More PD Pupil Distance for Eyeglasses & VR Headset Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using PD Pupil Distance for Eyeglasses & VR Headset, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running PD Pupil Distance for Eyeglasses & VR Headset on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.