PBS KIDS Video is a free Education App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on PBS KIDS Video PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Watch full episodes and videos from PBS KIDS for free! Safely stream and download full episodes, videos and clips of your child’s favorites like Daniel Tiger, Curious George, Wild Kratts or Odd Squad.
Get safe, educational entertainment for your kids wherever you are! PBS KIDS Video is designed to encourage learning for toddlers and young children alike. Bring the fun of education to your child, whether you are distance learning at home or on the road.
PBS KIDS Video is a safe, free app for kids that shares life lessons and educational content through high quality programming. From Arthur to Sesame Street and every show in between, your child will learn and grow watching episodes designed to spark their imagination and curiosity.
Stream, watch, and download episodes of child-safe TV shows on your mobile device or watch live TV from the PBS KIDS 24/7 channel on the app all for free. No subscription or login required! Enter your zip code and see what’s airing on your local station by tapping “LIVE TV”.
* A Webby People's Voice Winner in Apps, Mobile, and Voice: Best Streaming Service (2020)
* Winner of Webby People's Voice for Best Family & Kids Mobile App (2020)
* A Webby Winner for Best Streaming Video (2018)
* A Parents' Choice Recommended Mobile App (2017, 2013)
* A Cynopsis Kids !magination Award Winner for Best Educational App (2012)
PBS KIDS Video Features
FREE EDUCATIONAL VIDEO STREAMING
– Watch 350+ free full episodes of over 30 PBS KIDS shows
– Video streaming with 5,000+ clips from shows kids love
– Download content on your mobile device to watch content offline
– Learning-focused entertainment live or on demand
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Full episodes come out every Friday from your favorite PBS KIDS shows, including:
– Elinor Wonders Why
– Wild Kratts
– Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
– Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum
– Dinosaur Train
– Pinkalicious & Peterrific
– Molly of Denali
– Sesame Street
– Odd Squad
– Hero Elementary
– Clifford the Big Red Dog
– Let’s Go Luna
– Nature Cat
– The Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About That
– Curious George
– And more!
Features that parents can access through the Grownups button on mobile devices:
* TV schedule for your local PBS station.
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download kids learning apps from PBS KIDS.
* Buy full episodes and shows from Google Play.
*This app is optimized for Lollipop (5.0) and above.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
Currently, select shows can be downloaded: Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, Dinosaur Train, Elinor Wonders Why, Peg + Cat, Odd Squad, SUPER WHY!, Wild Kratts, and Word World. Additional shows will become available for download in the near future.
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video.
Funding from corporate sponsors supports PBS KIDS’ mission to use the power of media to open worlds of possibilities for all children. To acknowledge the vital support that PBS KIDS receives, brief messages from corporate sponsors are included at the start of select full-length episodes on the PBS KIDS Video App. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available on Google Play.
ABOUT THIS APP
The PBS KIDS Video app gives kids and parents access to thousands of free videos, including full episodes and clips from top PBS KIDS series. With this app, kids can watch their favorite PBS KIDS shows anytime, anywhere! PBS KIDS, the #1 educational media brand for kids, helps children ages 2-8 learn lessons that last a lifetime.
This app was designed by PBS KIDS.
Ask about our opinion, PBS KIDS Video provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to enable/disable start up items on macOS [Guide]
Download and Install PBS KIDS Video on PC
To download and install PBS KIDS Video for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type PBS KIDS Video on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy PBS KIDS Video on PC.
Download PBS KIDS Video for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More PBS KIDS Video Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using PBS KIDS Video, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running PBS KIDS Video on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.