PayPal is the newest Finance release developed and published by PayPal Mobile. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on PayPal PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
TAP INTO YOUR MONEY
Send money to almost anywhere in the world in just seconds. Manage all the ways you send, receive, and spend money at a glance – it’s all here.
SEND MONEY IN SECONDS
Send Money to PayPal account holders in over 100 countries using just their email address or mobile number. When the money arrives in their account (usually in seconds), they can spend the money online or withdraw it with just a tap. And it’s completely free when you send money to friends in the US from your bank account or PayPal balance.
GET PAID WITH EASE
Send a request for money that allows people to pay you back with just a tap. Whether you’re collecting money for a group gift or something you sold online, we make it easy for them and even easier for you.
STAY ON TOP OF IT ALL
Whenever you send, receive, and spend money with PayPal, the app sends an instant notification to help you keep track of it all. Whether you use PayPal Credit, your balance, your bank, or your debit and credit cards to pay with PayPal – you can find everything and anything you need to simply manage it all in this secure app.
PayPal provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Messenger – Text and Video Chat for Free PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install PayPal on PC
To download and install PayPal for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type PayPal on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy PayPal on PC.
Download PayPal for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More PayPal Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using PayPal, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running PayPal on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.