Payment Module is the newest Libraries & Demo release developed and published by Rhythm Software. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Payment Module PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
*THIS APP WILL NOT LAUNCH BY ITSELF*
This is payment module ONLY for applications published by Rhythm Software.
Donation record is bound to your Google account. That means if you have multiple devices using the same Google account, you just need to donate once and enjoy ad-free versions on other devices.
If you have donated using the same Google account before, you can click "Reactivate Application" menu item in your application to enable ad-free version without donate again.
You can uninstall this module freely after donation.
* Use Android Market In-app Billing service to offer payment support, which is secure and official supported by Google.
* Help to reactivate application when re-install or phone reset.
Thanks for purchase!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Payment Module first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Chuck E. Cheese's Racing World the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Payment Module on PC
To download and install Payment Module for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Payment Module on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Payment Module on PC.
Download Payment Module for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Payment Module Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Payment Module, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Payment Module on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.