PayByPhone is a free Auto & Vehicles App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on PayByPhone PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
PayByPhone is the highest-ranked parking app in the world with over 20 million users & 30k five-star reviews (Play Store). The PayByPhone app can be used in 400+ cities worldwide & is now available in 12 languages! Use PayByPhone’s parking services to find nearby parking, pay for parking online, get parking alerts & extend parking remotely.
PayByPhone coverage includes street parking, parkades, garages and so much more. Whether you are looking for city/municipal, gated, underground, off-street, or indoor parking – we have you covered.
Use PayByPhone to park in Anchorage, Ann Arbor, Aspen, Bellingham, Boston (MBTA), Cedar Rapids, Chicago, Cincinatti, Concord, Coral Gables, Denver, Eugene, Fayetteville, Fort Lauderdale, Galveston, Honolulu, Kirkland, Las Vegas, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Lexington, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Louisville, Maui, Miami, Minneapolis, Oakland, Olympia, Orange County, Plymouth, Portland, Providence, Redwood City, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco, San Marcos, San Mateo, Spokane, Tacoma, Tampa & many other cities!
Visit our website at www.paybyphone.com to see our full coverage area.
With industry leading payment security, PayByPhone is best way to pay for parking. Simply add a credit card or use Android/Google Pay to complete a transaction.
• Start parking from your Android device. Enter a parking location number to start a parking session (you do not need to create an account to use PayByPhone).
• Use Maps to find out where you can use PayByPhone.
• Get notifications about active parking sessions, including reminders before your parking time expires.
• Extend a parking session remotely! No more hassle of running back to the meter.
• View your parking session with the Today View Widget.
• Receive smart in-app notifications about local events, parking history and traffic information.
• Manage your parking receipts for expenses and accounting. Get email receipts sent right to your inbox.
• Dedicated customer support desk & IVR for your parking needs.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced PayByPhone first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: ICEY Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install PayByPhone on PC
To download and install PayByPhone for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type PayByPhone on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy PayByPhone on PC.
Download PayByPhone for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More PayByPhone Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using PayByPhone, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running PayByPhone on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.