Patreon is a free Entertainment App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Patreon PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Hi, we’re Patreon. We believe people who make things should get paid for the value they give to the world.
Patreon is a membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid. Fans pay creators of all kinds a subscription amount of their choice in exchange for exclusive experiences and behind-the-scenes content. Creators get a meaningful revenue stream and fans get closer to the creators they love most. We think that’s the definition of a win-win.
Patreon’s Android app brings creators and fans together like never before.
FANS & PATRONS
* Stay up to date on the latest from the creators you support
* Discover and follow new creators
* Interact with your favorite creators in real-time when they host live chats
* Create and share new content with your patrons
* Leave comments and replies on your posts, including photo comments
* Build a long-term relationship with your fans with actionable insights.
Ready to get started? Visit https://www.patreon.com/creators to make it happen.
Ask about our opinion, Patreon provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Alarm clock Pro New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Patreon on PC
To download and install Patreon for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Patreon on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Patreon on PC.
Download Patreon for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Patreon Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Patreon, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Patreon on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.