Party.io is the newest Action release developed and published by Rooster Games. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Party.io PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get ready for the funniest and most enjoyable battle royale game which has more than 10M downloads on other platforms.Pick up other players and throw them off the area. Try to survive and be the last one standing. Join this addictive entertainment right now.
* Free to play.
* Play it anytime anywhere.
* Super realistic physics.
* Easy controls.
* Hanging to the walls to survive added.
* Breaking free when grabbed added.
* Fast, addictive and fun gameplay.
Ask about our opinion, Party.io provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How to Unblock a Website on Google Chrome [Guide]
Download and Install Party.io on PC
To download and install Party.io for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Party.io on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Party.io on PC.
Download Party.io for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Party.io Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Party.io, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Party.io on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.