ParentSquare is a free Android App developed by ParentSquare, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on ParentSquare PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
What is ParentSquare?
ParentSquare is a safe and secure platform for all school-to-home communication. The two-way group messaging, private conversations, district-wide alerts and notices, and simple user interface keeps everyone connected, creating a vibrant school community.
In today's ed-tech world, schools need a better communication system than relying on hard-to-track emails, lost flyers, missed robocalls, website updates that are never read, or piggybacking on SIS or LMS tools meant for student communication. ParentSquare brings the power of ed-tech revolution to the parents. It reverses the trend for disparate, one-way communication that keeps parents as 'spectators' to their child's education.
Understanding the need for a whole-school adoption, we strive to keep an easy to use interface for ParentSquare, much like the social tools you are used to in today's online digital world. ParentSquare caters to every parent, including those who rarely use technology.
ParentSquare for Android
With ParentSquare for Android, parents can easily connect with teachers and staff at their children’s school from their Android device. The app allows parents to:
– View posts, appreciate and comment
– Sign up for wish list items, volunteer, and RSVP and view your sign ups
– Check dates for upcoming school and class events and add them to your device calendar
– Send private messages (with attachments) to staff members (or other ParentSquare users*) in your school
– Participate in group conversations
– View posted pictures and files
– View the directory of your child’s school*
– View notices (attendance, cafeteria, library dues)
– Respond to absences or tardies*
– Purchase for goods and services offered for sale by the school
* If allowed by your school's implementation
Ask about our opinion, ParentSquare provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Find When Your Apple ID Was Created [Guide]
Download and Install ParentSquare on PC
To download and install ParentSquare for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type ParentSquare on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy ParentSquare on PC.
Download ParentSquare for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More ParentSquare Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using ParentSquare, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running ParentSquare on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.