Paperland Pro Live Wallpaper is the newest Personalization release developed and published by Joko Interactive. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Paperland Pro Live Wallpaper PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
A fantastic paper cut-out landscape scrolls across your screen! Choose a fixed time of day, or let the sun and moon rise and set according to real world around you.
Live local weather is now available around the world, powered by AccuWeather. We've added an interactive billboard to support global, hourly, accurate conditions, so that users who want to take advantage of live weather can do so at no additional cost.
Choose from a variety of built in themes:
+ Valentine's Day
+ St. Patrick's Day
+ New Year's Eve
+ Silent Night
+ Desert Migration
+ Balloon Festival
+ Big City
+ Papery Land
+ Road Trip!
+ Rainy Day
+ Winter Drive
To configure all the colors and objects and save your own themes, download Paperland Pro!
Take screen shots of your creations and share them with your friends!
Use the Randomize feature to come up with an infinite number of new themes!
If you like to change settings a lot, be sure to add the Paperland settings widget to your home screen (Home > Menu > Add > Widgets > Paperland).
+ Internet permission is used for fetching local weather information.
+ SD card permission required for screenshot saving.
+ General location permission is required for live weather and accurate sunrise/sunset time calculation.
Ask about our opinion, Paperland Pro Live Wallpaper provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Best VPNs for Tinder in 2018: How to Stay Under Cover, Safely [Guide]
Download and Install Paperland Pro Live Wallpaper on PC
To download and install Paperland Pro Live Wallpaper for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Paperland Pro Live Wallpaper on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Paperland Pro Live Wallpaper on PC.
Download Paperland Pro Live Wallpaper for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Paperland Pro Live Wallpaper Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Paperland Pro Live Wallpaper, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Paperland Pro Live Wallpaper on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.