Paper.io is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Paper.io PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Paper.io ! Check out the latest game by Voodoo.
Your goal is pretty simple to get ? Conquer the largest territory.
It seems simple at first since the game is very easy to handle. But beware it might be a bit harder to master.
Whether you’re bold or careful, outwit your opponents by finding the best strategy to conquer the largest space. And stay cautious, you have a weak point : your tail. If ever it is touched by an opponent, you are dead.
Also make sure to guard your territory because in Paper.io nothing is sure as long as you do not own the whole territory. Stealing is legal and your opponents won’t hesitate to do so.
After the success of Quiz Run and Bool, Voodoo offers a new and fun experience inspired by io type games (popularised by agar.io). Find the simplicity and strategy on an io game in within a unique graphic universe.
Paper.io is for the whole family and requires no Internet connection.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Paper.io first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Install Debian Linux [Guide]
Download and Install Paper.io on PC
To download and install Paper.io for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Paper.io on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Paper.io on PC.
Download Paper.io for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Paper.io Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Paper.io, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Paper.io on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.