Pandemic: The Board Game is the newest Board release developed and published by Asmodee Digital. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pandemic: The Board Game PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
As skilled members of a disease-fighting team, you must keep four deadly diseases at bay while discovering their cures. Travel the world, treat infections, and find cures.
You must work as a team to succeed. The clock is ticking as outbreaks and epidemics fuel the spreading plagues. Can you find all four cures in time? The fate of humanity is in your hands!
Pandemic: The Board Game is a family-friendly cooperative game. Simple to understand and lots of fun, Pandemic: The Board Game puts you in an apocalyptic situation where you must work as a team to save the world.
*How to play
In Pandemic: The Board Game each player has a unique role with different abilities. On a turn, players will have four actions in order to cure diseases and save the world. They can remove disease cubes from the board; fly to a city in need; trade cards with fellow players; and much more.
At the end of every player’s turn, new cities are infected with disease cubes and Epidemics may arise. You must fight to prevent the outbreaks before they spin out of control.
In Pandemic: The Board Game, there is only one way to win: cure all four diseases before you run out of time!
An award-wining board game and player favorite since its release in 2008, Pandemic: The Board Game is now available for Android devices.
-7 role cards with unique abilities
-Supports games for 2, 3, or 4 players, but can be played solo if you play multiple roles
-Pass-and-play multiplayer (2-4)
-Three difficulty settings make the game suitable for beginners, intermediate players, and experts
-Fully guided interactive tutorial; plus “Info Mode” for in-game reminders of the rules
-Full rulebook included for easy access and detailed reference at all times
-Animated interface gives clear indication of the game's progress and hotspots
-Complete implementation of the board game suitable for expert play
-Interface designed and tested for ease-of-use
-On the Brink expansion content available as in-app purchase
-6 new roles and 8 new events
-Play with 5 players
-Legendary difficulty setting for players with a deathwish
-2 events in player deck per player
-Virulent Strain challenge available as in-app purchase
-8 Virulent Strain Epidemic cards with unique effects
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com/
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us : https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/pandemic/
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You Tube!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
Pandemic: The Board Game will run on devices using Android version 4.0.3 or higher with 1GB of RAM.
For an optimal experience, we recommend to play it on devices equipped with a quad-core processor.
We want to know what you think. Please send your feedback, ideas, and comments about the Pandemic: The Board Game app to: email@example.com
*Find Pandemic: The Board Game on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/PandemicTheBoardGame
Ask about our opinion, Pandemic: The Board Game provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Galaga the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Pandemic: The Board Game on PC
To download and install Pandemic: The Board Game for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pandemic: The Board Game on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pandemic: The Board Game on PC.
Download Pandemic: The Board Game for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pandemic: The Board Game Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pandemic: The Board Game, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pandemic: The Board Game on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.