Panasonic Image App is a free Photography App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Panasonic Image App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
“Panasonic Image App” is an application that makes it possible to use your smartphone to remotely control the shooting and playback functions of a Wi-Fi-compatible digital camera/digital video camera, and to perform upload operations to SNS (Social Networking Service) sites.
The following major functions are available with this application.
・You can watch the same image as on the Live View screen of your digital camera/digital video camera on your smartphone, and control shooting and other camera operations as with a wireless remote controller. (*1)
・You can play back still pictures and videos recorded using your digital camera/digital video camera on your smartphone. (*2) (*3) You can also copy them to your smartphone, and upload them to SNS sites. (*3)
Additional functions for digital cameras
・This app allows you to implement continuous connection with a digital camera that has Bluetooth function and make Wi-Fi connections and perform remote operation just with your smart phone. It also allows you to apply location information to recorded images and easily perform automatic transfer of images.(*4)
・You can make settings to automatically transfer still pictures recorded with your digital camera to your smartphone.
・You can add location information acquired with your smartphone to pictures recorded using your digital camera.
(*1) With DMC-SZ8 / SZ9 / SZ10 / TZ55 / TZ56 / TZ57 / TZ58 / ZS35 / ZS45, it is not possible to remotely record videos from a smartphone.
(*2) With DMC-FT5 / GF6 / LF1 / SZ8 / SZ9 / SZ10 / TS5 / TZ37 / TZ40 / TZ41 / TZ55 / TZ56 / TZ57 / TZ58 / ZS27 / ZS30 / ZS35 / ZS45, it is only possible to play back still pictures.
(*3) Not supported on HC-X1000.
(*4) This function can only be used with devices that support Bluetooth 4.0 or above (Bluetooth low energy technology).
[Compatible Operating Systems]
Android 4.4 – 11
・Bluetooth function can only be used with smart phones (Android 5.0 and above) equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 and above (Bluetooth low energy technology).
・Be aware that when using the location information recording function, continued use of the GPS function can lead to a dramatic decrease in battery capacity.
・In order to use the SNS upload functions or the Cloud Sync. Service, you must first obtain a service user ID for Panasonic’s LUMIX CLUB (free of charge).
・For information on using this app or compatible models, visit the following support page.
・Please understand that we will not be able to contact you directly even if you use the “Email Developer” link.
・The function to transfer images to an AV device can no longer be used. (Version 1.10.7 and later)
・The function to delete images can no longer be used. (Version 1.10.15 and later)
・The function of ""Home Monitor"" can no longer be used. (Version 1.10.19 and later)
・The function of ""Baby Monitor"" can no longer be used. (Version 1.10.19 and later)
Ask about our opinion, Panasonic Image App provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Messenger SMS & MMS the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Panasonic Image App on PC
To download and install Panasonic Image App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Panasonic Image App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Panasonic Image App on PC.
Download Panasonic Image App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Panasonic Image App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Panasonic Image App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Panasonic Image App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.