Paintly Lite is the newest Photography release developed and published by Pulse9.Inc. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Paintly Lite PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Paintly Lite is a real-time AI-driven art filter app.
It enables you to recreate your favorite profile photos into artworks.
With this app you can simply become an artist, all you need is your imagination and you can turn your photos into artworks.
Ask about our opinion, Paintly Lite provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Car Racing : Dirt Drifting PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Paintly Lite on PC
To download and install Paintly Lite for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Paintly Lite on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Paintly Lite on PC.
Download Paintly Lite for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Paintly Lite Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Paintly Lite, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Paintly Lite on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.