Pacific Fire is a free Android Game developed by Wirraway Software, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Pacific Fire PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Pacific Fire is a turn-based strategic wargame set in the Pacific Theater of World War II. Take command of US, Japanese, British, Australian, New Zealand, Chinese and Dutch forces in the Pacific and Southeast Asia from 1941-1945.
Unparalleled depth and historical accuracy
Experience the entire war in the Pacific through 16 historically accurate campaigns, from the attack on Pearl Harbor to the Empire of Japan's surrender. Command squadrons of more than 100 types of aircraft, from iconic warbirds like the A6M2 and P-38 Lightning to less well-known types like the CAC Boomerang and Vickers Wellington. Control the seas with more than 80 types of warships including submarines, battleships and aircraft carriers.
Classic strategic wargaming
Pacific Fire is powered by a detailed and realistic simulation of WW2 air and naval combat. Fight against an intelligent AI which constantly adapts its strategy to ensure every game is challenging and unique.
No in-app purchases or ads
Buy the game once and get access to all current and future content. Pacific Fire contains no in-app purchases or ads of any kind, and an internet connection is not required to play.
Join the community
The game features 12 campaigns, including:
– Pacific Fire: Fight the whole of WW2 month-by-month on a map spanning from India to the west coast of the US.
– Centrifugal Offensive: Command Imperial Japanese forces invading the Philippines, Singapore, and the Dutch East Indies at the beginning of WW2.
– Coral Sea: Fight the first battle between aircraft carriers in history, and experience the battles for Guadalcanal and the Kokoda Track.
– Yamamoto's Gambit: Devise a strategy to lure the US Pacific Fleet into a decisive battle with the Kido Butai, and change history at the Battle of Midway.
– Central Pacific: Lead the US Pacific Fleet and US Marine Corps seize strategic islands and liberate the Philippines in 1943 – 1944.
– Operation Downfall: Command a massive Allied invasion of the Japanese Home Islands in this alternate history campaign.
Feedback and suggestions are very welcome at email@example.com.
Pacific Fire provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Get True Black Accent Color On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Pacific Fire on PC
To download and install Pacific Fire for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Pacific Fire on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Pacific Fire on PC.
Download Pacific Fire for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Pacific Fire Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Pacific Fire, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Pacific Fire on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.