Overdrop – Weather Widget & Weather Radar is a free Weather App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Overdrop – Weather Widget & Weather Radar PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Powered by leading weather forecast providers – like Dark Sky Weather, AccuWeather, and WeatherBit – Overdrop Weather helps you stay one step ahead. Use the 96-hour radar map, pick from over 50 beautiful widgets, stay on top of the weather with severe condition alerts, and set one of six appearances – from white to grey or OLED black.
Detailed weather forecast. With live weather forecasts from leading providers, Overdrop Weather ensures you never get caught in a storm. Rain or shine, our comprehensive weather reports give you instant access to weather data such as temperature including ‘feels like,’ wind speed, rain, hail, snow, the UV index, cloud cover, pressure, humidity, and visibility.
Severe weather alerts. Live in confidence with alerts for severe weather conditions. A detailed weather index alerts you about threats like extreme storms, helping you stay safe. And Overdrop Weather sends crucial alerts to your notifications, so you don’t miss a thing.
24-hour weather forecast. Use our beautiful temperature, wind, and rain graphs to see what weather lies ahead. We visualise data on timelines so it’s easy to spot fluctuations. (For example, a storm is denoted by a hump in the rain graph, and the temperature graph indicates heatwaves.) And with 7-day weather forecast, plan up to a week in advance.
7-day weather forecast. Plan up to a week in advance with forecasts for the next seven days. Informative icons and brief overviews mean that what’s next – be it sunshine, storms, or freezing temperatures – is crystal clear. That’s one less thing to worry about.
Customisable weather notification. Get live updates with a beautiful weather notification, so you never get caught in a storm. Customise the notification’s appearance – from icons to position and colour – and subscribe to daily weather updates. Temperature in Status Bar displays a compact icon at the top of your screen.
Weather radar. Use radar maps to stay one step ahead. Pick from three radar map types – flat, spherical, and butterfly – and four radar layers – temperature, wind, rain, and humidity. Radar is powered by the Global Forecast System and data from EMC, NCEP, NWS, and NOAA. Information collected by a global radar network helps pinpoint precipitation like drizzles, storms, or snowfall, and the GWS runs a mathematical analysis to map upcoming changes.
Weather widgets. Pick from over fifty standalone widgets showcasing live weather forecast, time, and battery status. This includes the At a Glance widget from Pixel Launcher. Overdrop Weather widgets work with any home app and don’t require third-party tools.
4 weather providers. Use Dark Sky Weather1, AccuWeather, WeatherBit and OpenWeatherMap – some of the leading live weather forecast providers – all from one place. Switch weather providers anytime in Settings → Weather Provider.
Privacy built-in. Overdrop Weather has privacy built-in, so location data never leaves your device. And we never connect to your Google Account or other sign-in services.
1Dark Sky Weather is available through 2021.
Overdrop – Weather Widget & Weather Radar provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Pocket Casts the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Overdrop – Weather Widget & Weather Radar on PC
To download and install Overdrop – Weather Widget & Weather Radar for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Overdrop – Weather Widget & Weather Radar on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Overdrop – Weather Widget & Weather Radar on PC.
Download Overdrop – Weather Widget & Weather Radar for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Overdrop – Weather Widget & Weather Radar Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Overdrop – Weather Widget & Weather Radar, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Overdrop – Weather Widget & Weather Radar on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.