Outline Icons – Icon Pack is a free Personalization App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Outline Icons – Icon Pack PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
An icon pack like no other, Outline Icons transforms your home screen with your familiar app icons in an outline style. Featuring bright colors and precise designs made to material design standards means your icons will stand out from the crowd whether on phone or tablet.
Each icon is created by hand in an outline style at the highest quality (xxxhdpi) ensuring your icons are sharp and detailed on any screen. Included in Outline Icons are a selection of high resolution wallpapers that compliment the icons minimal and subtle style.
• 7100+ Hand crafted HD icons with amazing detail
• 32+ Launchers supported
• Icon Masking for unthemed icons
• 26 High Resolution Wallpapers (Royalty Free)
• Dynamic Calendar support (Google, Today, Business, aCalendar & System Calendar)
• Category Folders in various colours
• Alphabet icons – Alphanumeric icons in 10 colours!
• 192 x 192 pixel icon dimensions (xxxhdpi) means your icons look great on phones and tablets
• Clean, colorful, minimal icons that look great on dark or blurred wallpapers (AMOLED friendly)
• Alternate Colors System icons in a variety of colors
• Icon request, search and preview feature
• Premium Icon request Get your icons fast!
• Regular updates with new icons and wallpapers
• Donations via In-app purchases
• No Ads
Nova Launcher, Lawnchair Launcher, ABC Launcher, Action Launcher, ADW Launcher, Apex Launcher, Atom Launcher, Aviate Launcher, Blackberry Launcher, CM Theme, Evie Launcher, Flick Launcher, Go EX Launcher, Holo Launcher, Holo HD Launcher, LG Home, Lucid Launcher, M Launcher, Microsoft Launcher, Mini Launcher, Next Launcher, Niagara Launcher, Nougat Launcher, Pixel Launcher, Poco Launcher, Posidon Launcher, Smart Launcher, Solo Launcher, Square Launcher, V Launcher, ZenUI Launcher & Zero Launcher.
Compatible but not Included in Apply Section
Apply icons from your launcher settings if there is no apply button inside the app.
ASAP Launcher, Hyperion Launcher, Cobo Launcher, , OnePlus Launcher, Line Launcher, Mesh Launcher, Peek Launcher, Z Launcher, Launch by Quixey Launcher, iTop Launcher, KK Launcher, MN launcher, New Launcher, S Launcher & Open Launcher.
Premium Icon Request – Fast track your requests ahead of the queue. This helps out with development plus you get your icon requests by the next update. Standard icon request will be fulfilled based on demand.
Stay updated on Outline Icons via XDA Forums
Thanks for the support!
Outline Icons – Icon Pack provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Whats Web New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Outline Icons – Icon Pack on PC
To download and install Outline Icons – Icon Pack for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Outline Icons – Icon Pack on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Outline Icons – Icon Pack on PC.
Download Outline Icons – Icon Pack for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Outline Icons – Icon Pack Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Outline Icons – Icon Pack, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Outline Icons – Icon Pack on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.