Outings: Discover Your Next Scenic Trip is the newest Travel & Local release developed and published by Microsoft Corporation. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Outings: Discover Your Next Scenic Trip PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Outings allows you to search for high quality travel stories about scenic places from travel blogs and other places. Save search results to a bucket list so you never forget your next destination, and share them with future travel buddies.
Whatever you’re interested in searching for – hiking, biking, backpacking, scuba diving, historical sites, monuments, city life, kid-friendly activities, scenic vistas or the hidden gems – Outings will find the perfect spot for you. Discover scenic places to visit nearby or in popular cities, islands, national parks or state parks such as New York, Boston, Charleston, Vancouver, Hawaii, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Acadia, Arches, Crater Lake, Death Valley, Banff, Denali, Jasper, etc.
Search for photos and scroll through endless images from Bing for a place to get an immediate feel for the whole adventure that awaits you. Outings adds more trip destinations and scenic places regularly, so you will have a steady stream of places to visit.
Get inspired to explore:
Choose topics that interest you and swipe through travel stories tailored just for you. The Discover feed shows places all around the US and Canada that you may enjoy. The Nearby feed offers stories about places around you. Been there before? Check it off the list and keep track of all the places you’ve been. Switch to a map view for a visual search experience and see what’s around the corner. Or search more topics and destinations for travel ideas and inspiration. Head over to Bing to research more about the place.
Save and share with friends:
Instantly save your next trip to a folder for safe keeping. Create travel bucket lists for the weekend or the distant future. Share them with friends and family on social media, so they can be inspired and you can get trips on the calendar.
Outings is a Microsoft Garage project by the Bing Maps team.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Outings: Discover Your Next Scenic Trip first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Opera browser – news & search Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Outings: Discover Your Next Scenic Trip on PC
To download and install Outings: Discover Your Next Scenic Trip for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Outings: Discover Your Next Scenic Trip on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Outings: Discover Your Next Scenic Trip on PC.
Download Outings: Discover Your Next Scenic Trip for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Outings: Discover Your Next Scenic Trip Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Outings: Discover Your Next Scenic Trip, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Outings: Discover Your Next Scenic Trip on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.