Outdooractive: Hiking & Biking Trails, GPS & Maps is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Outdooractive: Hiking & Biking Trails, GPS & Maps PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The Outdooractive App for smartphones, tablets & Wear OS is the perfect companion for hiking, cycling, mountaineering and other outdoor activities. With the app you can find and plan routes around the world with ease.
Latest vector maps provide accurate information about hiking and cycling trails, via ferratas, protected areas and details about many other outdoor activities.
Global Trail Database:
Browse through countless route suggestions for hiking, cycling and ski touring. All routes come with full details, elevation profiles, photos and directions.
Outdoor Route Planner:
Our Route Planner lets you easily plan and create routes based on your preferences. You can add text and photos to these, publish them within the Community or share them privately with friends. You can also import and export GPX files as required.
Recording your own Tracks:
The tracking function allows you to record your own tracks to include duration, distance, altitudes and an interactive altitude profile.
Smartwatches with WEAR OS from Google:
Save maps to your watch and use it in standalone operation, letting you leave your phone at home. Record tracks and upload them directly to your account. Works without a data connection
Join one of our walk, cycle, climb or run challenges. Pick your activity and choose the distance to complete this year.
The navigation function with speech output lets you navigate comfortably from A to B on all routes.
Safety first: Share your real-time location with friends and family.
State-of-the-art map technology:
Enjoy a high-resolution display of all maps and at all zoom levels thanks to our state-of-the-art vector technology. Our digital summer and winter layers are based on OpenStreetMap and Pro and Pro+ members can also benefit from many other maps.
A Global Outdoor Travel Guide:
Helpful filters and our powerful search functions help you not only find routes, but also sights, accommodation, events and ski resorts.
A Large Directory of Mountain Huts:
Opening times, availability and prices as well as further information can all be found in our mountain hut directory. Created in partnership with the German Alpine Association (DAV), the Austrian Alpine Association (ÖAV) and the Alpine Association for South Tyrol (AVS).
Exclusively for Pro members
Go anywhere : Outdooractive Pro works offline without mobile and data signals. Unlimited lists can also be created and the app is ad-free. In addition, you are able to view satellite imagery, the unique Outdooractive map with over 30 activity trail networks and official topographic maps from the following providers:
Great Britain Ordnance Survey, Landranger, Explorer
New Zealand Land Information
Italy Edizione il Lupo, 4Land and others
Finland National Land Survey
Exclusively for Pro+ members
Pro+ also contains official maps from Alpine Associations as well as premium maps from KOMPASS and certified Premium Routes from KOMPASS, Schall Verlag and the ADAC hiking guides.
If you have questions or suggestions, please visit https://support.outdooractive.com/hc/en
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Outdooractive: Hiking & Biking Trails, GPS & Maps first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Fix Unresponsive Touchpad After Wake From Sleep On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Outdooractive: Hiking & Biking Trails, GPS & Maps on PC
To download and install Outdooractive: Hiking & Biking Trails, GPS & Maps for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Outdooractive: Hiking & Biking Trails, GPS & Maps on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Outdooractive: Hiking & Biking Trails, GPS & Maps on PC.
Download Outdooractive: Hiking & Biking Trails, GPS & Maps for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Outdooractive: Hiking & Biking Trails, GPS & Maps Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Outdooractive: Hiking & Biking Trails, GPS & Maps, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Outdooractive: Hiking & Biking Trails, GPS & Maps on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.