OTV-Odisha TV is the newest News & Magazines release developed and published by Odisha Television Ltd.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on OTV-Odisha TV PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Odishatv.in is an initiative by Odisha Television to connect netizens to the latest information about Odisha and beyond. The site is also a gateway to the state and offers a wide spectrum of subjects such as History, Demography, Art and Culture, Tourist places, Festivals, Eminent sons of soil and so on.
Odisha Television Ltd is the pioneering media venture that boasts of redefining television viewing in Odisha. An undisputed market leader with four very popular channels (OTV, Tarang, Tarang Music, Prarthana and Alankar) in its bouquet; the group is more than a household name in the state. OTV, its flagship brand, is known for its free, fair and unbiased news reporting. The channel is respected for its integrity and commitment to set and practice enviable standards of journalism.
Under the dynamic leadership of Mrs. Jagi Mangat Panda, Odisha Television is making rapid strides as a highly successful media venture in the state and beyond.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced OTV-Odisha TV first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Change The Login Screen Name On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install OTV-Odisha TV on PC
To download and install OTV-Odisha TV for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type OTV-Odisha TV on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy OTV-Odisha TV on PC.
Download OTV-Odisha TV for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More OTV-Odisha TV Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using OTV-Odisha TV, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running OTV-Odisha TV on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.