Osho Zen Tarot is a free Entertainment App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Osho Zen Tarot PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The traditional tarot is often used to satisfy a longing to know about the past and future.
This award-winning OSHO Zen Tarot focuses instead on gaining an understanding of the here and now.
It helps us to turn our attention away from outside events so we can find a new clarity of understanding in our innermost hearts and our beings.
The conditions and states of mind portrayed by the contemporary images on the cards are all shown as being essentially transitional and transformative. The text in the accompanying book helps to interpret and understand the images in the simple, straightforward and down to earth language of Zen.
– Save your favorite cards
– Save your favorite layouts
– Combined tablet and phone layout
– Share on Facebook, twitter, and email
– Available in English, Italian, Spanish, Greek, German, Chinese Traditional, Russian, French, Dutch, Hindi, Japanese, Portuguese
– Over 79 cards to choose from
– High definition artwork
– 7 different card arrangements
– Save your favorite cards
– Osho’s Commentary for each card
– Commentary for each card
– Retina support
– Quick Readings
– Can be played off-line
Thank you for continued feedback; please email email@example.com so we can continue improving. If you enjoy the app please leave us a store rating.
Osho is a contemporary mystic whose life and teachings have influenced millions of people of all ages, and from all walks of life. His often provocative and challenging teachings generate today more and more interest and his readership is dramatically expanding around the world in more than fifty languages. People can easily recognize the wisdom of his insights, and their relevance to our lives and to the issues we are facing today. The Sunday Times in London named Osho as one of the "1,000 Makers of the 20th Century". He is known around the world for his revolutionary contribution to meditation – the science of inner transformation – with the unique approach of his "OSHO Active Meditations" acknowledging the accelerated pace of contemporary life and bringing meditation into modern life.
Ask about our opinion, Osho Zen Tarot provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Raha Utamu (The heart) on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Osho Zen Tarot on PC
To download and install Osho Zen Tarot for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Osho Zen Tarot on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Osho Zen Tarot on PC.
Download Osho Zen Tarot for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Osho Zen Tarot Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Osho Zen Tarot, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Osho Zen Tarot on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.